Poland is a mumble of beautiful situated in the heart of Europe it near the border of Czech republic and Slovokia this is the nation of silent people who had survive a lot since decades and now they emerge as one of the fastest growing economy the main thing is that we have to which more research about the country their rules ,norms and culture nearly 35% million of the people60 million drew in abroad and numerous people are speaking polish. The name ‘’Poland” indicates from the name of tribe “polanie”which means people living in open fields.
The most important sectors of Poland’s economy in 2014 were wholesale and retail trade, transport, accommodation and food services (27.1 %), industry (25.1 %) and public administration, defence, education, human health and social work activities (14.3 %).
Poland’s main import partners are Germany, Russia and China whereas it’s main export partners are Germany, UK and the Czech Republic while disintegrates of Poland’s finances with the EU in 2013:
• Total EU spending in Poland – € 16.179 billion
• Total EU spending as % of Polish GNI – 4.36 %
• Total Polish contribution to the EU budget – € 3.831 billion
• Polish contribution to the EU budget as % of its GNI – 1.03 %
More figures on the EU budget, revenue and spending:
1. Poland is part of the Schengen Area. A Schengen Visa is a visa which allows the holder to visit any country which is part of the Schengen Agreement. Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, France, Germany, Greece,Austria, Belgium,taly, Latvia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are the present Schengen countries (as of May 2009)
2. Planning your study abroad destination in Poland with Shelldreams Overseas, you not only go for abroad selection of courses and specializations on various streams but also you get immense benefits to join the best. Information technology is far higher field in Poland it has great pride on group programming all over the world astronomers and chemists are take active part on to this academic study with renowned student visa consultant Shelldreams Overseas Ahmedabad India.
3. Poland is a European country, yet no compromise with the living cost it is far lower than anywhere else in Europe. This means lower tuition fees and cheaper student life. In Poland, higher schools of education can be public or private. Public schools are those, which are financed by the state. Private schools are fully financed from private funds. Universities are always public schools, as are medical universities. Whether your school is public or private can make a difference when you wish to apply for a state
•Universities of Technology
•Film or Theatre
•Academies of Fine Art
•Higher Schools of Physical Education
You do not have to be fluent in Polish in order to conduct studies in Poland. The knowledge of English, French or German should considered and alternative source.
Shelldreams Overseas Ahmedabad is leading foreign education consultant for Poland Student Visa.
List of Colleges / Universities in Poland :
1. University of Wroclaw
2. Poznan University of Technology
3. Cracow University of Economics
4. Lazarski University
5. Warsaw School of Photography & Graphic Design
6. Warsaw University of Technology Business School
7. Adam Mickiewicz University